Aged Domain Finder
What is the Aged Domain Finder?
With Aged Domain Finder, you can find, analyse and acquire the strongest aged domains available for sale in any niche. Finding expiring domains isn't hard, but analyzing them can be very time-consuming. With our tool, what would normally take hours of boring work now takes just a couple of minutes... This tool is perfect for finding a domain for your next niche site, client site or for your own Private Network.
Insider Tip: We don't have the Moz info for all domains, so setting that field will filter those domains out. We suggest you use the most important of the metrics 'Trust Flow' instead. A good number to start with there is 10+. The results will be generated almost instantly!
Step 1 - Enter Your Parameters
Enter a keyword you would want to see the expiring domains for (TIP: Usually left empty to broaden search). Enter domain attributes (age, price, MJ Links, MJ TF, MJ CF, etc) in order to make the search results more specific to what you are looking for.
Step 2 - Choose TLDs
Your second step is to choose the TLDs. You can un-tick the ones that you do not want. If you only want a few, you can select "None" then go ahead and select the ones that you want. You can now go ahead and save the settings as a template for future use.
Step 3 - Choose Domain Source
You can select the domain source with which you have an account. However, we recommend that you leave all of them selected so that you can get more diversity. Now select Submit Query.
Step 4 - Using the Report
You will see the total results returned as well as how many are being shown per page. Whenever you scroll, the header comes with you which makes it easier to keep track of the fields. You can sort the full database by specific fields such as MJ TF, MJ CF, Moz Rank, etc. Tip: A site with high Moz Bkl implies that the site may contain a lot of spams.
Now beneath each domain are tools used for analysis, which if you hover your mouse over them it will tell you the name of each tool. Here is a brief description of what each is used for:
- You can also see where the domain name is available, which is shown just below the domain itself. By clicking on the domain it will take you directly to where the domain is available.
- The screenshot icon will show you screenshots of what the site use to look like.
- Next to the screenshot icon is the Domain History tool which will allow you to view the domain's history.
- The number next to the Domain History tool is an indication of how many characters are in the domain.
- The Analyze Domain and Get Site Rankings Overview tool will send the domain to our Site Explorer tool which will give you a nice overview of whether the domain is interesting or not.
- The Analyze Domain and Get Backlinks Profile Overview tool sends the domain to our Backlinks Explorer tool which is available for Ultimate Members only (Not an Ultimate Member? - Click Here). This tool will go in and download all the backlinks, find out the page ranks, the Alexa rank, the age, and the Moz of all the backlinks pointing to the site.
How do you find strong aged domains available for sale?
To find strong aged domains available for sale, we provide you with a form of OPTIONAL fields. You do need to set at least 3 fields because our database is so big, we need to narrow the results a bit closer to your needs to save you time looking through irrelevant domains