Site Auditor Pro
What is Site Auditor Pro?
Imagine in a few clicks being able to embed a line of code anywhere you want to create a client lead sucking magnet that will bring in new business for your SEO company... A 100% white-label solution that provides a stunning site audit report for your leads in 60 seconds covered in your company branding!
A system like this can enable you to use methods like Facebook ads to drive quality prospects into your followup system. This tool has inferior competitors with much more basic reports and a lot less customization options, charging between $50 and $200 a month, for you this is included in your membership and is just 1 of many powerful tools!
Insider Tip: We highly recommend that you watch the video tutorial (below) to help you get set up. Want to see the report in action? Here is a test site to show you what can be done.
- 1 Description
- 2 Instructions
- 3 Video Tutorial
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Further Readings
Step 1 - Add a New Project
How Does Site Auditor Pro Work?
To create a new project, simply go to the Site Auditor Pro homepage, enter a project name in the 'Project Name' field and click the 'Add' button. This will create a project that you will then be able to view and edit.
On this homepage, you can also view your existing projects, view them in more details and edit them, clone them, test them and delete them.
Step 2 - Company Information
In this step, all you need to do is to choose a company profile. If you haven't created one yet, please click the Create New Profile button and create one. Then, go back to Site Auditor Pro, refresh the page and choose the company profile you have created. These details will show on your reports. Don't forget to click the Save Details button before moving on to the next step.
Step 3 - Customize Your Report
1. Choose a Language & What You Want to Include - You can choose what language and sections you respectively want to use and include in your reports. The sections that are ticked will be included in your reports, and those that are not will not.
2. Choose a Background - Then, you can choose a background for your reports. You have the choice between no background, a static background and an animated background.
3. Choose Max. Number of Reports Per Email Address - Then, you can choose the maximum number of reports that can be generated from the same email address. The default value is 1, which means that only 1 report can be generated per email address (to prevent abuse). You can leave this value as it is, or increase it to allow more reports per email address.
4. Include Suggested Tasks - Site Auditor Pro can generate suggested tasks based on the results of the audit. To include them in your reports, please tick this box. If you want to add more tasks, which will show below the suggested tasks, please enter them in the dedicated field (one per line).
5. Write a Summary - You can also write a summary that will appear at the bottom of your reports. You will find a default summary in the dedicated field but you can edit it or write your own from scratch. You can also use (SHORTCODES) to include your company information, etc.
Finally, simply enter a URL in the dedicated field for a preview of your report. If you are happy with the way it looks, click the Save Details button and move on to the next step.
Step 4 - Customize Your Optin Process
1. Choose What Information You Want to Collect - First, please select what information you want to collect. The email address is compulsory, but you can choose whether or not your want to collect the name and phone number.
2. Edit Optin Form Fields - Then, you can edit the fields of your optin form, including the title, description, name field, email address field, phone number field and button.
3. Add a Custom Thank You Page - You can also choose to redirect users to a customer thank you page after they have opted in. To do so, simply enter the URL of your thank you page in the dedicated field.
4. Delay Sending Report (10 Minutes) - This is useful if you have a double optin in place, to make sure the confirmation email from your autoresponder arrives before the report. If you want to delay the sending of the report, tick Yes. If you don't, tick No.
1. Change Main Email Settings - You can set the 'From Name' and 'From Email' that will appear in the recipient's mailbox.
2. Change Email Subject & Body Content - You can also set the 'Email Subject' and 'Email Body' that will used in the email sent to the recipient. You will find a default subject and a default body content in the dedicated fields but you can edit them or write your own from scratch. You can use any available (SHORTCODE) in the email body.
Don't forget to click the Save Optin Details button button before moving on to the next step.
Step 5 - Your Embed Code
1. Audit Form (Fields) - These are the fields that will appear in your optin form. You can leave them as they are or edit the text.
2. Embed Code - There are 2 types of embed codes that you can insert on your website: the Box Embed Code and Landing Page Embed Code. Make sure you copy the exact code. If the code is incorrect, the form might not work. If you are experienced in HTML/CSS, you may edit the code depending on your needs. Just make sure all the fields and API key are present in the code.
Step 6 - 3rd Party Integration
In this section, you can choose what autoresponder your want to connect your Site Auditor Pro project to: AWeber, MailChimp, Infusionsoft, GetResponse, Ontraport or SendReach. If your autoresponder is not in the list, you may copy your form code and paste it in the Other Autoresponder field. Just make sure the fields of this form code match the fields of your Site Auditor Pro optin form.
Step 7 - Your Leads
In this section, you can see who opted in. You can see when they opted in, their name, email address and phone number. You can also see their location, some useful information (operating system, browser, URL, etc.) and whether they viewed the report or not. You can even choose to be notified by email for every new lead.
My autoresponder is not listed under 3rd Party Integration, can I still use Site Auditor Pro?
Yes, you can. If your autoresponder is not listed, simply copy the form code of your autoresponder and paste it in the Other Autoresponder field. Just make sure the fields of this form code match the fields of your Site Auditor Pro optin form. If you need help, don't hesitate to contact our help desk.
My language is not listed under Customize Report. Can it be added?
Yes, it can, but we will need your help for the translation. Please contact our help desk and we will send you the text that needs to be translated. Once we have the text in your language, we will add it as soon as possible.
I need to be able to get more leads. Can I buy more credits?
In Site Auditor Pro, you currently cannot purchase more credits. If you are a Premium member, you can upgrade to Ultimate, you can get up to 5,000 leads per month, instead of 500. If you are already an Ultimate member and need to be able to get more leads, please contact our help desk.